01483 924 588   email@example.com  193 Applegarth Avenue, Guildford, England, GU2 8LP
Ansacare 247 Agency
Supplies Qualified, and Experienced staff who are vetted, covering Registered Nurses, Carers, Support Workers, and Health Care Assistants!
Who we recruit
Our staff go into the following category of clients
Bring Innovation to Your Company
At ANSA Healthcare 24/7 Recruitment Agency we understand a client’s need for highly qualified, expertly trained health care professionals. Our pool of highly trained and experienced healthcare professionals enables us to have staff ready at short notice and we are capable to deliver staff with an advance notice of under 3 hours.
We offer personalised attention 24-hours a day, seven days a week, including short notice and emergency staffing solutions for every eventuality. With cost-effective staffing solutions that exceed industry standards, we offer the complete healthcare staffing package. What makes us the go to recruitment agency is our ability to develop the very best options to suit your operations and doing it consistently. We are always seek your feedback and that of our candidates to better our services.
ANSA Healthcare 24/7 Recruitment Agency offers a great range of benefits including fair and competitive rates, incentives, timely weekly payments and many more giving us the ability to attract high caliber of candidates. Our friendly recruitment team do give due diligence to the whole process with a personal touch, ensuring that candidates are carefully screened, have the right qualification and experience to match them with the available roles.
We fully appreciate the management complexities of multifaceted care requirements and provide winning staff and support resolutions to ensure you deliver care where needed.
- Our humble promise is to always deliver
- Our friendly recruitment team handles you with respect and dignity
- We deal promptly and efficiently with each inquiry
- In the eyes our clients we are seen as responsive and helpful
- We always aim to do the right thing and first time always
- Admittedly often things might go wrong and at that point we will be upfront to apologise and put corrective action straight away.
In return we ask that you:
- Even if we don’t agree but to always to have an adult conversation.
- Treat our staff with respect and be courteous to them.
- Treat our staff as “part of your team” not as agency workers.
- Give our staff full induction on first day of working at your location.