01483 924 588   email@example.com  193 Applegarth Avenue, Guildford, England, GU2 8LP
Ansacare 247 Agency
We are Recruiting
We recognise that our business depends on the quality and happiness of our health care staff and their ability to deliver exceptional care. Our highly trained staff provide fantastic care throughout the United Kingdom, caring for our clients in private homes, hospitals and residential facilities with enjoyment, compassion and kindness.
If you are interested in joining our dedicated team, you can register with us by downloading an Application Form
how to register
The registration process
- Download the Application form: Complete and Submit
- Completed Application Form (All sections)
- Right to work documents (valid passport/visa/Resident Permit/E.E.A Identity Card
- DBS certificate (valid within one year unless registered with Update Service but we will need to see the certificate you used to register with the Update Service).
- Proof of NI (NI card or official document with NI number)
- Two proofs of address (utility bills less than 3 months old)
- Two passport size photos
- Two referees. Full name, Company name, full address, phone number and email address. (one of the referees must be current/most recent employer.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
- Mandatory Healthcare Training (less than one year old).
- Educational certificates.
- Immunisation History.
- Professional qualifications (Diploma/Degree in Nursing for Nurses)
- Proof of N.M.C registration (nurses only)
- Proof of N.V.Q training for Support Workers/Healthcare Assistants (An added advantage and personal development)
- Driving Licence (If you have one)
- Nurse Care Health Recruitment Consultant will make copies for your file.
- The Applicant will also undergo the following:
- Pre – registration Questionnaire (Is this the right career for you?)
- The Applicant will be notified if they are successful/not successful.
- If they are successful, and subject to two references, the candidate will be issued with:
- Staff Manual Handbook
- Terms Of Engagement
- Staff Identity Card
- Uniform (if applicable, but fee applies)
- Time sheets